Monday, June 2, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Diamond Chain with Montees

DIAMOND CHAIN WITH MONTEES
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Bronze" (15-457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Bronze" (11-457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Bronze" (8-457)
  • 3.9mm "Blue" Montees
  • 4mm bicones "Jet #C04" (Beads One)

I had a heck of a time getting decent photo of this bracelet because black beads are very difficult to photograph. Hopefully you can tell how pretty it is. As I mentioned in my other post, I didn't follow any particular pattern. This is based on the "Diamond Chain Bracelet" with an extra little motif in between the bicone diamonds (pattern is no longer available). The in-between motifs are smaller diamonds made of four 11/0 seed beads and I stitched the montees on top of them at the end. I embellished those motifs with little 15/0 picots. I added an 8/0 seed bead at each end of the bracelet so that I could attach my clasp with jump rings.


3 comments:

  1. that is awfully pretty it looks beautiful with the black bicones too
    i like those blingies a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a pattern for this, I would love to make one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's based on THIS pattern which I linked to in my post above. I replaced the pairs of seed beads with the bicones.

      Delete