Thursday, September 18, 2014

Playing with my beads...Bollywood Earrings

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 3mm bicones "Black" (Chinavoski)
  • 12mm Swarovski rivoli "Bermuda Blue"

Although I think they're very pretty, I've decided that they're not the earrings for me. I really like this new sample earring that I made yesterday but it looks very odd when I'm wearing it. All that I can see are the seed beads and the blue rivoli. All the black bicones become invisible against my dark hair. I will try to find a way to use the bezel because it's a very nice one and I haven't seen many bezel patterns for 12mm rivolis.

I haven't made any more samples of Sidonia's seed bead earrings/bracelet yet but I might do that this afternoon now that my other work is finally done for the day.

 

2 comments:

  1. I feel as you do Linda. I love Sidonia's designs but this one not so much, I feel there is to much seedbeads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the problem exactly, Wilma. All you see are the seed beads.

      Delete