Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Cindy Bracelet - Garden Fire Picasso

CINDY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 4mm druks "Fiesta Sage Green"
  • Silky beads "Garden Fire Picasso"

I bought the Garden Fire Picasso Silky beads from GC Supplies Texas on Etsy. Unfortunately, Marcia no longer has this color for sale. The bits of greenish blue picasso on them go very well with the sage green "Fiesta" druks. My friend, Teejay, sent me those from England. She got them from Robin's Beads. I haven't seen the Fiesta line of druks anywhere else online and Robin has them in a lot of pretty colors. Go to the Czech Glass Pearls and Druks section of the site, HERE. The Fiesta line is available in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 6mm. While you're there, check out the Czech pearls and druks. Robin has the best color selection I've seen anywhere.



UPDATE: I've since found out that the "real" name for the "Garden Fire Picasso" Silkies may be "Smoke Grey Travertine".

Read more information about this bracelet pattern, HERE.

I might attend my first "Trunk Show" at a local bead shop on Friday or Saturday. They'll be featuring all kinds of Czech beads which is right up my alley.



No comments:

Post a Comment