Saturday, March 12, 2016

Bobble Bangle & Cipollotti Earrings Set - Jet Hematite


I made this set to go with a top that was tricky to match. It looks like it has black flowers and decorative trim on it, but they have a somewhat blue cast. Pure black didn't look right but these slightly blue/black rondelles were the perfect color. I can't tell you where to buy them though because Teejay sent them to me. All I know is that they're Chinese. The bracelet is Deborah Roberti's "Bobble Bangles" pattern which you can buy HERE. If you look very closely at the bracelet, you'll see that I added some maroon accent seed beads. That color is pretty close to the main color of my top.

The earring design is from an Italian YouTube tutorial by lunasulmare1 but the video is no longer online.


BOBBLE BANGLE

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Inside-Color Montana Blue Oxblood Lined" (363)
  • 4mm rondelles "Jet Hematite AB" (China)


CIPOLLOTTI EARRINGS

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 4mm rondelles "Jet Hematite AB" (China)
  • 2mm Czech pearls "Antique Gold"



 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! As is all the pieces I have seen on here. Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete