Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Free Beading Pattern - Presa Linda Bracelet


PRESA LINDA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83) *
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
  • Silky beads "Pastel Burgundy"
  • Pinch beads "Chrome Antique Gold" **

* You can also use Miyuki's "Metallic Brown Iris" (458) which is nearly identical to the Toho color.

** I have purchased this color from two different sources and the dye lot of this batch is much darker than my other batch. There's no telling which dye lot you will get if you buy this color but both dye lots are very nice if you like old-looking metallic colors.



I mentioned in THIS post about my idea of turning the Silky bead motifs the other way around using Carole Ohl's "Presa Bracelet" pattern, which you can buy HERE in her Etsy shop. Well, Carole has created an alternate version of her original pattern based on my idea and she named it "Presa Linda Bracelet". What an honor it is to have a pattern named after you. Anyway, Carole is allowing me to give this pattern away free on my blog (see the link at the bottom of this post). Thanks, Carole.

Carole has put together bead kits in three different colorways for making this bracelet. Clicking the colorway name below each photo will take you to the page in her shop where you can buy the beads to make it.



Cinnamon

Bronze Pink
Lavender

You can download the free pattern HERE.


12 comments:

  1. I saw the cinnamon one yesterday and loved it and I knew the name was related to you but didn't want to ask. So very beautiful! Must be nice to have someone put your name to their pattern (and yours):-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Carole and this is her response.The word is an Italian play on "pinch".
    Makes sense now. I love her designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make sense but that means that it's called the "Pinch Linda Bracelet", LOL.

      Delete
  3. Lovely and just perfect for Spring ! (or any other season, right? :)) Many thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very similar pattern that was done by Carol Garfield at Dancing Beads in Medford Oregon. Instead of a rhombus in between the pinch beads and silkies it uses a Chinese crystal and a 11/0 cc 11/0 as decoration on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the pattern. It looks like something everyone would love to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, and congratulations! What an honor! Thank you for all of the patterns you have so generously given to us, I love all of them😊

    ReplyDelete