Sunday, March 13, 2016

Silky Squares Earrings & Vivian's Bracelet Set - Purple Velvet

SILKY SQUARES EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • Silky beads "Purple Velvet Matte"
  • SuperDuo beads "Purple Velvet"

I made the bracelet in the photo below quite a while ago and blogged about it HERE. The design is by Vivian Rodriguez and there is no pattern available for it that I'm aware of. You can read my original post about her bracelet HERE.

I needed some earrings to go with my bracelet and Deb's "Silky Squares Earrings" are perfect because they have Silky beads and SuperDuos in them just like the bracelet. You can buy Deb's pattern at Around the Beading Table HERE. The pattern also includes instructions to make a matching bracelet. I see that I used Pastel Bordeaux SuperDuo beads in the bracelet so it must be the same color as Purple Velvet because they match the Silky beads and the Purple Velvet SuperDuos that I used to make the earrings.


VIVIAN'S BRACELET

  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • Silky beads "Purple Velvet Matte"
  • SuperDuo beads "Pastel Bordeaux"

I also want to mention that yesterday my blog hit 2 MILLION pageviews since I started it in January of 2014!!! That's pretty darn good for just over two years. I'm having a blast and I hope that you all are too!

 

9 comments:

  1. We love your blog Linda! It's always so inspirational. WOW - 2 million pageviews! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...congratulations Linda, that is a lot of views.Yes I'm definitely having a blast.Your blog is the first thing I do in the morn.I really like the purple velvet colour and I love this bracelet. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Marge and Crafty One. I don't usually check those blog stats so the first million pageviews slipped past me without me realizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check your blog every morning. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful projects although my stash has grown considerably since I discovered your blog Happy Beading everyone. Hugs Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a million views no wonder that when you post a new project that all the bead stores online are sold out of the beads you used. Congrats Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 2 million views in 2 years!!! Congrats! While searching for new ideas for earrings on Pinterest I noticed that practically every beading page has pins from your blog. Thanks for the inspiration. Best, Raisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! The earrings look pretty and fit really well with the bracelet .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is very nice and I've added to to my blog list.

      Delete
  8. Love it. Love to habe video insyruction. Thanks

    ReplyDelete