Thursday, April 21, 2016

Birthday Bracelet 6 - Honeysuckle Bracelet


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Chalk Light Rose"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Green Picasso"
  • O-Beads "Opaque Blue Luster"

This bracelet from Teejay also reminds me of little flowers. I'm pretty sure that this is a variation of the "Ivy" and "Clover" design which I blogged about HERE and HERE. I think that this delicate design would also make a wonderful necklace. The color of the DiamonDuo beads is called "rose" but it's actually lavender. I love how that color looks with the green and blue beads.




 

11 comments:

  1. That's just beautiful! And I think it might work as a necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you, Jeanie. As you can see, the bracelet curves nicely. It might be nice with some sort of larger focal motif in the center but it would also be cute as is.

      Delete
  2. I forgot to say that the design reminds me somewhat of a fleur de lis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and colors. First thing that came to mind when I saw it was the fleur de lis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Jeanie Callaghan, it reminds me also of the fleur de lis. Lovely, Linda as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. My friend, Teejay, made the bracelet, not me. I know that she got the DiamonDuos from Red Panda but I don't know about the other beads.

      Delete
  6. how can I get the pattern for birthday bracelet 6 honeysuckle the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dolores. We haven't made that pattern yet. If you're an experienced beader, you might be able to adapt the "Ivy" pattern and turn it into "Honeysuckle" if you don't want to wait.

      Delete
  7. What size jump rings fit in the 8sb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not positive, but I think they are either 22 or 20 gauge jump rings. I use 4mm jump rings most of the time.

      Delete