Monday, July 18, 2016

Free Graphics - Pink Rose Birthday Card


I've made a lot of progress on the birthday beadwork. I've got one more bracelet to make and a pair of earrings or two then I'll be done. I'm hoping to make the final birthday bracelet later today. So, I should be free to work on some other beading projects and blog about them soon.

I haven't been getting nearly as many headaches in the past few days and today I feel pretty much like my old self.

In the meantime, here's another free collage that I made for a birthday card a few years ago. I'm including the background image as well as the picture that I put on the back of the card.


Feel free to use my pictures to make greeting cards, computer desktop wallpaper, calendars or scrapbook pages, etc. but please do not sell them or post them for download.

2 comments: