Monday, March 13, 2017

Bracelet of the Day - Half Tila Herringbone - Bronze & Grey


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • Half Tila beads "Metallic Dark Bronze" (HT-457)
  • Half Tila beads "Galvanized Grey Luster" (HT-1865)

I think this color combination is quite pretty. It almost looks like two metallic colors but the center Half Tilas are a luster grey. Although I do like these bracelets with shiny Half Tila beads, the matte ones are my favorite to work with. These glossy ones are kind of slippery and I really had to hold them firmly to keep my stitching tight.


Read my original post HERE for links to a free pattern and YouTube video tutorials for making this design.



 

4 comments:

  1. Esta hermoso! Hay manera de tener el tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. Hay enlaces a tutoriales en ESTA publicación:

      También hay un video tutorial de YouTube AQUÍ.

      Delete