Saturday, June 10, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Claudia - Lumi Blue Nebula


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • Cali beads "Chalk Lumi Blue"
  • SuperDuo beads "Green Turquoise/Ivory Nebula Matte Duets"

This is one of my favorite "Claudia" colorways. These SuperDuo Duets don't have a distinct line down the center like most of them. The two colors are softly blended.




I was worried that this bracelet might not show up well on my usual dark background paper so I also took some shots on a different background. I think that the bracelet colors do show up nicely on the lighter background but I wasn't happy with the wrist pose on that background. With my pale skin over the light background my camera got confused and no amount of editing could get the colors right so I discarded that shot. Rather than choose which photos to post, I'm posting both sets so you can compare them.


Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern HERE. You'll find the best assortment of Cali beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE.



I have five more "Claudia" bracelets ready to have their photos taken today. The sun is coming and going so I quickly took these photos so that I'd have something to blog about today. If I don't get them all taken this afternoon, tomorrow looks pretty sunny too. After that we've got two rainy days to look forward to.



 

1 comment:

  1. Great - I always look forward to seeing your colour combinations

    ReplyDelete