Friday, September 15, 2017

Playing with my beads...Another Black & Red Fringe Earring Sample


  • 8/0 seed beads "Matte Black" (no info available)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Black" (DB10)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Dyed Opaque Red" (DB791)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Pear" (DB1131)


Back in August, I showed you some fringe earring samples HERE that I had made at my sister-in-law's request. She also saw another pair of fringe earrings that she liked on Etsy. As with the other ones, she wanted me to come up with a shorter version. This one came out quite well even though I used Delica beads instead of Czech seed beads like were used to make the original earrings. I was also able to shorten the fringe but still retain the character of the design. I still need to make samples of some Peyote Triangle Earrings and some Russian Leaf earrings for Jan's approval. She wants all of the earrings to be mainly in red and black.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment