Monday, March 12, 2018

Liz Band & Pretty Drops Earrings - Aqua & Bronze


LIZ BAND
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Gold Luster"  
  • 3x4mm rondelles "Aqua Gold" (Chinese)

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I found two new earring video tutorials that worked beautifully with my last two "Liz Bands". I found today's tutorial HERE at Gina's Gem Creations YouTube channel.

Download the free "Liz Band" pattern HERE. I bought the rondelles that I used in the bracelet at a local bead store. I bought the Chinese bicones that I used to make the earrings at Prima Bead online but their site is down at the moment for construction. I can't say for sure if they will still have these beads available when they open their site again.





PRETTY DROPS EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 4mm bicones "Aqua Gold" (Prima Bead)

Although Gina used Toho seed beads to make her earrings, I found that Miyuki seed beads work even better with her design. I also changed the top loop on my earrings.










 

2 comments: